Thursday, September 2, 2010


2010 hasn't been the greatest year for top-of-the-line blockbuster, popcorn flicks. Of course, everyone has an opinion like they have an asshole, so I'm sure there's room for disagreement. What's left for 2010 that MAY drive me to the theatre you ask? Let's see if the following titles catch your eye...


Machete
Resident Evil: After Life
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
Saw VII
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows I
Chronicles of Narnia
Tron: Legacy.

2011's year promises to be a better one for movies. 2011's Summer Blockbuster season alone promises to be a spectacular one:
Thor
Pirates of the Caribbean 4
Green Lantern
Transformers 3
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows I
Captain America
Smurfs*




1 comment:

  1. I agree, this year has been kind of disappointing. Though I enjoyed Iron man 2, there haven't been a whole lot of you have to see it because everyone is going to see it and you will be left-out if you don't movies. I am super excited for Harry Potter, looks great.

    ReplyDelete