Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Movies: Movies to see from Now through Summer

I reviewed Fandango, and here are the movies I plan to see in theatres this year:

The Wolf Man
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Alice in Wonderland
Clash of the Titans
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Iron Man 2
Prince of Persia
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
The Last Airbender
Predators
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Tron: Legacy
Smurfs
The Green Hornet
Thor


Though this summer doesn't look as heavy-hitting as previous ones when it comes to movie blockbusters, and highly anticipated flicks, I suspect there's going to be some sleeper hits. I've got hopes on Percy Jackson - we need a new Harry Potter movie series, don't we? And I'm placing bets on Clash of the Titans. What's on your list?














1 comment:

  1. they're remaking nightmare on elm street? with new people? so soon? i'm not so sure about that. but i guess this new generation needs to be exposed to nightmares.

    ReplyDelete